Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: New member  (Read 2294 times)

farran

« on: August 13, 2013, 10:10:58 AM »

Hi my names Trish iam 51and 3/4 have had hot flushes bad night ones since i was 46 and had the moods loss libido usuall the last 3 years, but the last eight months the sweats have been the worse so bad some times they stop me in my tracks and up 6/7 times in the nights changing clothes, wow when i get up in the morning and look in the mirror i scare myself hair all stuck down with the sweats and that feeling like i need to crawl back into bed. I think the bad moods and snapping all come from the sleepless night and after 7 years ive had enough, so i bit the bullet went to see about hrt, i have been using all natural before, my last gadgett his the purple magnes (heart shaped) that you wear inside you underwear, well cant say i noticed anything with that wore for about two years, but have had some laughs with it some times if you stand near something magnetic it attaches you to it.  So the Dr has put me on Premiwue lod dose 0.0/1.5mg i have been on them since 1 August so this is my 13 day, and i think something is happening only the last few days last night only had one in the night and not a bad one, and had a couple in day but not the as bad. anyway thats me has anyone tried these, i see people have gels and patches. O these are none bleed, because i havent had a period for 3 years. :)

Joyce

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 04:06:59 PM »

Hi there. Glad to hear you are giving HRT a try. It's the only thing that has worked for me. The sweats, chills, lack of sleep etc, etc had me shattered.  The HRT can take a few weeks to fully kick in, but hope it helps you.

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 06:42:06 PM »

Hi Farran - welcome to the forum.

There are other members on Premique Low Dose - a quick search brought up this thread http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,15242.msg263536.html#msg263536

You will find lots of support and advice on here.

Taz  :welcomemm:

Evenstar

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 09:08:00 PM »

Hello and welcome. Glad you've found something to help   I am 51 too. Not had to resort to HRT as yet but I will be as soon as I feel I need it.

farran

Re: New member thanks for the welcom
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 08:51:32 AM »

Thanks for the welcom ladies  :)