Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Menopause has floored me!!!  (Read 12233 times)

smudgy14

Re: Menopause has floored me!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 12:06:04 PM »

Hi folks just thought I would put my wee tuppence worth in ,yip the menopause knocked me for six as well,as in few other posts I have menopause after surgery and was told it would not be gradual I would go right in and boy were they right I started with few flushes and sweats then they just went off scale then the confusion and muddled words kicked in and have brain rot and the concentration of a gnat {not that I am an expert on gnats},all this plus still recovering from surgery as just 4 and a half months in ,so discomfort from that,,lack of sleep,being weepy and other joys the menopause brings,i sure I have turned into a she devil I am sure I will see horns when I look in the mirror , my poor husband takes one look at my face and just says 'will I just be quite till you tell me otherwise' bless him he been so good through all this.Guess it so hard to understand if you not a woman going through it,as I posted earlier the women on this site have been a god send full of understanding and compassion and can have a rant without feeling guilty or daft,i am sure there Is light at the end of the tunnel no clue when my light will show itself but hey ho get there eventually and a rant now and again helps better than crying  :'( all the time.

Mags 7101

Re: Menopause has floored me!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2013, 04:51:13 PM »

Ladies I don't know about size making meno different I am 11 and half stone and I suffer very bad meno I was 16 stone and have done well to lose the weight but would love to get my life back I'm 46 been on meno road for about 3 years suffer hot flushes panick attacks mood swings night sweats aching joints depression just waiting to see if I can have hrt   It's great to have this forum to come to and here that we are not alone I agree that it's good to buy something nice to cheer us up 
Pages: 1 2 [3]