Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: when to count from  (Read 2048 times)

kazy68

when to count from
« on: August 05, 2013, 09:21:49 PM »

Hi ladies,

Haven't spoke in a while, but i do keep up to date with all the posts,
feel a bit stupid asking this but got to be done, here goes.

I have just finished my period which was 2 weeks late to start with, and the first week all i had was brown discharge (sorry for tmi) then the flood gates opened for the 2nd week and was the worse period i have ever had but i got through it and am still here to tell the tale, the question is do i count the days from when the brown spotting began or when the period really started to estimate the time for my next one,
hope you understand what i mean, i know what i want to ask but am finding it hard to write  ::)

thx in advance

Karen
xxxxx

Taz2

Re: when to count from
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 06:36:54 AM »

Hi Karen,

It's not a stupid question at all but during peri meno it is very difficult to estimate when the next one will start to be honest. It is really difficult when you've probably been used to periods arriving like clockwork to realise that things are changing. You will get used to not knowing though and it will become part of life to always be prepared. If it is important for you though I would take it from the time your proper period started rather than from the spotting when it was trying to get going but your body wasn't releasing quite enough hormone for that to happen.

Taz x