Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Am I overreacting to this?  (Read 10935 times)

Elena

Re: Am I overreacting to this?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 01:51:10 PM »

Wow Florinda, how brazen is your ex??!!  Poor woman, mind you I'd have told him where to go >:(

I'm glad your mind is at rest now, just goes to show we shouldnt get worked up when we don't know the full story but I would've been exactly the same as you.  It's not easy to retain a Zen-like calm in such situations!!!

Joyce

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »

She'll sure be wise to him if it ever happens again. What a cheek he had though! You were right to bide your time. Who knows you might get invite in the near future. If not at least you know the full story now about your ex.

honeybun

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 04:36:33 PM »

I am sure you will get your invite soon. She will want you to come as you are actually friendly with her.

Glad you know what happened as now you don't feel excluded.

Honeyb
X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2013, 08:32:39 PM »

;D  .... haven't we all been in that situation where there is a fait accompli ........ where the 'push off you are not wanted here' words don't spring out of our mouths as they should have done  ::) ........ hopefully she will have the words ready if there is a next time, how much do you bet that there will be ......... I now say 'no' quite easily  :whist:  well, mostly  :-X

It's the being caught on the hop that catches us out.
Pages: 1 [2]