Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Left patch off flushes returned  (Read 2403 times)

Spangles

Left patch off flushes returned
« on: August 01, 2013, 06:20:22 AM »

Hello ladies
Yesterday my patch fell off but as I was due to change today I left it and put a new one on when I got up, however I has two flushes in the night, is this normal?
Thanks
Shellback
xXx

Taz2

Re: Left patch off flushes returned
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 06:47:44 AM »

It can happen if your levels were already on the low side i.e. if your patches haven't been sticking properly so any drop is really noticeable. Last time I stopped HRT it was almost three months before any symptoms returned but last week my patch fell off on Saturday and I haven't bothered to replace it - I haven't picked up my new prescription yet to be honest - and I am experiencing a few flushes. I am on Femseven at the minute and the patches have been lifting off quite a lot.  Also, it was very hot here last night so maybe that's why you had flushes?

Taz x

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 07:10:55 AM »

I had an 8 month break a few years ago. My flushes kicked in 4 days after stopping. Get the odd flush, but the recent heat made me feel awful. Couldn't decide if it was flushes or not. But now it's cooler, I guess it was the weather.

Meg

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 01:08:16 AM »

Dear Cubagirl

I am sure that the hot weather makes most of us meno ladies feel bad. I was really struggling Thursday and praying for it to be cooler so that the flushing/sweating would not be so bad.  It's really not nice when you dread the heat.

Meg