Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Kissing in public  (Read 9316 times)

Joyce

Kissing in public
« on: July 30, 2013, 11:02:11 AM »

Saw this on TV today and thought it might be interesting to see what you think. So do you? Did you? Would you?

Yes I have and yes I would.  However, much as I don't mind a quick kiss I'm not in favour of   watching couples chewing each other's faces off especially when their hands start wandering. I mean if that's what you're wanting to do - get a room!  ::)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Kissing in public
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 12:41:24 PM »

We used to.  Lots.  Now I cringe inside if I see others kissing deeply in public, I saw an old couple only yesterday  >:(  ;D ....... a quick peck in public is OK-ish  ::)

Rowan

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 01:05:35 PM »

When you are in love you feel as if you are the only people in the world in a cocoon, I remember it well  :D eyes only for each other.

littleminnie

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 01:27:37 PM »

Changing the subject slightly, I see loads of middle aged couples holding hands whilst they are food shopping!
My OH can't get round the supermarket fast enough, so he can get out.  No time to hold hands. Lol

Rowan

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 01:30:21 PM »

OH and supermarkets :cuss:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »

;D  I remember that cocoonned feeling too  :-*    :-* ..........

Joyce

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 04:49:48 PM »

Oh to be cocooned! Holding hands - only away from home. Unlike years ago. Ahhhh

ariadne

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 07:54:44 PM »

I must admit that when I see couples canoodling in public, I feel it is for show rather than anything else - like they want people to look at them. A peck is fine but anything else should be private in my opinion. (Crikey I sound so OLD!)

ariadne xx

honeybun

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 08:02:42 PM »

Don't mind a quick peck but I really remember seeing "older" people snogging when I was younger and thinking it was disgusting.  ;D

Don't want them thinking that about me. We do hold hands sometimes though.

We know a couple who are well into their 90s and they always hold hands. Don't think it's much to do with romance and more about balance now  ::)

Honeyb
X

Joyce

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 07:35:46 AM »

Don't think it's much to do with romance and more about balance now  ::

I link arms for that when I've got my heels on.  ;D

Though had to laugh at your comment about older people "snogging". Years ago, I'm talking about when I was a young innocent teenager  ;) my mum & I were out with my aunt & uncle and we came across a couple in a car. My aunt turned round and said they should save their "winching" for indoors. Hadn't a clue what she meant. In my head winching was hauling something by a winch onto back of lorry.  ;D