Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Femseven patches  (Read 1645 times)

Spangles

Femseven patches
« on: July 23, 2013, 08:14:53 PM »

Hi ladies
Can anyone help me please, my patch has fallen off two days before my change day, if I put another patch on will I leave it for the week or just the two days?
Thanks
Shellb
xXx

Hurdity

Re: Femseven patches
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 08:25:54 PM »

Hi shellb

As you are on the progesterone phase then you only need to take for the length of time for this ie the 14 days. So depends whether you only have two days left for the prog or 7 + 2 = 9 days?

If only two days left you could probably just change to the oestrogen only - but it might put your cycle a bit out of sync ( but maybe it was irregular anyway?). If you've got 9 days left then put the other prog patch on for a week - or try to make it last for an extra day, then change to the oestrogen only.

If the worst comes to the worst you may need another patch to make up the time - hopefully the practice allowed for this in the prescription otherwise it can get a bit expensive and inconvenient to keep going back for more!

The main thing is you need the prog for a certain length of time to keep the lining thin.

Hurdity x

Spangles

Re: Femseven patches
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 08:43:56 PM »

Hi Hurdity
thanks for that information, I still have 9 days to go so I will have to try to make the next one last! As you say it can get expensive   :-\
Thanks
Shellb