Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Royal Baby  (Read 22357 times)

Katejo

Re: Royal Baby
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2019, 12:26:30 PM »

I like them too Katejo. Like you I'm not an ardent royalist but I am interested. I think they're an asset too. The thing is what would we have if we didn't have them = a Republic I.e., more politicians- no thank you! Can't wait to see the baby (my friend had speculated hemight have a ginger Afro 😀) but I'm sure he'll be Bonny x
A 1st photo has now appeared on BBC news. Can't see hair colour yet

Shadyglade

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2019, 12:34:39 PM »

I like them too Katejo. Like you I'm not an ardent royalist but I am interested. I think they're an asset too. The thing is what would we have if we didn't have them = a Republic I.e., more politicians- no thank you! Can't wait to see the baby (my friend had speculated hemight have a ginger Afro 😀) but I'm sure he'll be Bonny x
A 1st photo has now appeared on BBC news. Can't see hair colour yet

Who knitted the hat?

Was that you Katejo?

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2019, 12:38:58 PM »

I agree they do bring a lot of money into our economy, the Chinese for one are fascinated by them, just look outside Buck house, the tourists love em....
However, they are not like us, and never will be like us......
They don't have to go to food banks, after a god knows how long a shift, or ring the electric company up to tell them they can't afford their recent bill!
They are who they are, like em or loathe them, they're here to stay....they seem to be multiplying, so there will be more, and more of them......

jaypo

« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2019, 01:30:01 PM »

Thing is,tourists would still come here with or without them,how many tourists actually see them'the castles and palaces aren't going anywhere.
It's not that I hate them,like you said Jill,they are who they are but when we have people living on the streets throughout the year dying of the cold and here's them in huuuuge houses with god knows how many rooms,just ain't right

Yorkshire Girl

« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2019, 01:30:25 PM »

Brad,that would be funny if they did,although I have my doubts Harry is royal,looks too like Diana's affair man,whatever his name was,baby's title is something or other of Dumbarton?!?! Has anyone been there? Not the most stunning place in the world 😆
Harry has to be James Hewitt's son there is no-way he is Charles' or is it only me with the conspiracy theory ;)

jaypo

« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2019, 01:32:11 PM »

That's him,James Hewitt,he is sooooo like him,he definitely doesn't look like any of the royals and they all kinda have that “look” don't they

Yorkshire Girl

« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2019, 01:34:53 PM »

William saying "welcome to the sleep deprivation society" and then Jeremy Vine talking about having babies and the sleep thing, I had to turn radio off it's not only new parents that suffer from Sleep Deprivation >:(

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2019, 01:36:19 PM »

Even the toddlers look the same, the Windsor look...😆
Charlotte and George are lovely though...

Yeah I heard that too, Yorkie....
Sleep deprivation, welcome to our world!!!

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2019, 01:39:53 PM »

My OH hates em. Don't even like the news coverage on tele..
He says they ought to go round the streets and see for themselves how people live.
But that's it isn't it, if your privileged you don't ever really know the real world...

Shadyglade

« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2019, 01:44:38 PM »

My OH hates em. Don't even like the news coverage on tele..
He says they ought to go round the streets and see for themselves how people live.
But that's it isn't it, if your privileged you don't ever really know the real world...

Would you want their lives through.  Don't think I would.

jaypo

« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2019, 01:45:48 PM »

William saying "welcome to the sleep deprivation society" and then Jeremy Vine talking about having babies and the sleep thing, I had to turn radio off it's not only new parents that suffer from Sleep Deprivation >:(
Hahahaha like they don't have nanny's?!?

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2019, 01:52:54 PM »

With everything done for you, with everything you'd ever wanted, best ever care you could ask for, not to mention the bank balance, and designer clothes, always someone there to give their best to you, all the best comfort and private planes you could ask for, .....er....
I don't know, I'd give it my best shot....😂😂
The only thing they worry about is the paparazzi, but when they need them they're glad they're there!

Shadyglade

« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2019, 02:11:42 PM »

Nope, still wouldn't want it. I like a quiet private life.

Perinowpost

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2019, 03:28:06 PM »

Me too I prefer my privacy. I think Harry looks like Prince Charles (same eyes), but with the Spencer colouring x

Two hoots

« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2019, 03:49:59 PM »

I wouldn't swap with them either, apparently the queen thinks the world smells of fresh paint  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8