Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: HRT  (Read 25811 times)

moonbeam121167

Re: HRT
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2013, 08:46:12 PM »

Hi again I  think its time to try them again isnt it, I will ask docter on Monday thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) :) :) :) :) :)

kerrieann

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 08:59:18 PM »

hi, yea give them a try, if your anything like me i try things for a couple of days and if i cant see results i give up, :) i always want to feel better now not in a week but sadly alot of things dont work that way.
Good luck.  kerrie

moonbeam121167

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2013, 09:00:45 PM »

Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

moonbeam121167

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 10:37:52 AM »

Hi all, well my GP cancelled cause she was ill , so another GP rung me and said it isnt the HRT thats causing all the problems, dont think my estrogens levels are dropping, pee in a sample bottle to see if I have any infection and make another appointment to see lady GP to exam to see if I have signs of Vaginal attrophy, the nausea could be down to a bug  :( >:( >:( >:( >:( , well cheesed off I am , just dont know what to do, I thought Docters were suppose to help  :'( :'( :'(

kerrieann

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 03:31:36 PM »

How horrible for you, you were waiting for this appointment to try and get something sorted :(  its easy to say nausea is caused by a bug but how long have you had it now ?
Don't give up make another appointment soon as, don't let them fob you off, how is the nausea now? are you feeling any better?  kerrie

moonbeam121167

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 03:59:06 PM »

Hi i have to wait till 8 am tomorrow to make another appointment, the Gp said to give a urine sample to see if I have an infection but I know its not that, its either my stomach playing up again and or the HRT, the nausea is worse in the morning and the Domperidone helps, he also said the oral hrt I am on is an good one and it will not cause any problems and my estrogen isnt falling and  he said I will have to have an internal then to see if I have Vaginal attrophy, god I wish I could have a break, I really want to feel good again, it has been over a year since this all started and I am feeling worned out, I am thinking where to change GP's,  I do appreciate your concern thanks  :)

kerrieann

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 04:25:08 PM »

These doctors do make me laugh at times, the amount of times i have been given tablets and been told they are "good" ones or as my doctor says these are "clean" by which he means they don't have side effects and i have side effects from everything  :( and nausea isn't a side effect i could tolerate.
Everyone is different, my other half can pop any pills he may need and never gets side effects, i can't even take multi vitamins without stomach pain  :(.  Hope you get an appointment quickly.  kerrie

moonbeam121167

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 06:48:08 PM »

Hi well I will be ringing tomorrow at 8 am and please pray to god I will get some joy, thanks for your reply very much appreciated xx

moonbeam121167

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2013, 06:32:51 PM »

Hi I have an appointment for Mon 22nd July, but can I ask anyone some advice please, I have some Estraderm MX 50 left from my first attempt shall I put one on instead of taking a pill tonight, I am tired of this off and on nausea and bad heads, not really sure if it is my oral Hrt thats causing the problems, I do have an inflamed stomach and get bad acid which could cause the nausea, I did take a Omperazole this morning but tonight just about 10mins after eating my tea  I feel sick, headache and a horrible tingly feeling on my skin, not sure why, any ideas ladies, low estrogen or to high or the pills effecting my stomach please help  :)

honeybun

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »

As some of us have said, perhaps you are just messing too much. Stop every thing except essential medication. A few days without HRT will do you no harm. Take your stomach medication and stop throwing other things into the mix.
You have tried so much you can't possibly know what is working and what I not.
With HRT the general rule is to try for three months.

I understand you are keen to feel better but your body will be so mixed up.
Wait till you see your GP before you try yet something else.

Honeyb
X

moonbeam121167

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2013, 06:59:19 PM »

Sorry I am throwing  other things in the mix but I am 46 with a young family and feel like a 86 yr old, its been just over 7 months since my op and was hoping I would feel good again thats all  :'( :'(

honeybun

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2013, 07:07:52 PM »

I am sure you will feel good again with your GPS help. Make a list of all the questions you need to ask but until you see your GP stop taking anymore medicine and that includes the left over HRT.

I hope I don't sound unsympathetic but looking at things from a distance the rest of us can see how desperate you are to be better now and it just does not work that way. You need to approach things more slowly and try one thing at a time and fix one thing at a time.

Honeyb
X

kerrieann

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2013, 07:10:14 PM »

I am sure you will feel good again, but like the other ladies are saying you need time for your body to adjust to a medicine before you  know if its gonna work and if you keep trying different things you won't know whats causing what side effects.
It is hard i know, i am very impatient and just want a pill to take today and then feel better tomorrow but it just doesn't work like that  :(.
It must be hard for you having a young family, i know how i have felt in the past, being low and having all sorts of aches and pains and i only have my other half and the dog to see to, i do sympathize with you.

kerrieann

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2013, 07:12:08 PM »

honey bun,  our minds must work in a similar way your post is so similar to mine and i hadn't read yours when i posted  ;D ;D

moonbeam121167

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2013, 07:16:24 PM »

My husband always says I am like a bull in a china shop, I have stopped all the vitamins pill, just take my HRT at night and prozac during the day, but as my stomach has been bad and I have issues with my stomach before my op, which I do believe it is down to peri menopause, I would take a Omperazole today and a domperidone to see if it can heal as I said my GP says the hrt pill will not have any effect on the stomach but everyone says otherwise and I want to stop feeling yuck......... :( :( :(
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6