Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Anxiety in the morning  (Read 42984 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Anxiety in the morning
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2012, 08:49:56 PM »

SuzyKeens - have you looked at the Ovacome web-site, which is how I landed here  ::)

lady57

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2012, 08:50:26 AM »

My morning anxiety is definitely coming back, i am waking with a feeling of dread and noticing palpitations and flushes. I had this at the start of the year and it went away or became much milder. Common sense tells me it will go away again and i am trying to resist going back to fluoxetine but in the meantime i think i will have to dig out the propranolol. It is a bit disappointing but i assume that this will pass and one day we will all be free of all this?

mac

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2012, 11:05:34 AM »

I do hope so Lady57 because my anxiety has been visiting me this week and unfortunately it has stayed for to long >:(

Macxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2012, 06:39:29 PM »

Low blood sugar?  Are you eating differently now that it is colder ..........

mac

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2012, 07:18:03 PM »

I've been racking my memo brain but I don't think I'm doing anything different.  The begining of the week was great but by Wednesday wasn't feeling so great.  The only thing different is that I been going to work earlier so have had to change my routing slightly in the morning.  It's probably just the hormones not playing nicely >:(

hope your ok.

Mac

Dandelion

Hope it's ok to bump this thread
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2013, 12:48:21 PM »

Hi

My heart goes out to all those women who's meno means that they suffer from morning dread.

I woke up with slight 'morning dread' this morning, and panicked because I thought it was my medication, and my medication related morning dread is really awkward.

While I am sorry that women are suffering this, I only found out today that meno could be causing my morning dread, by googling anxiety and meno, and this thread came up.
I feel relief that it's not my meds, because I have had real awkwardness with my meds, but meno can be dealt with, and even if treatment doesnt take away all the morning anxiety, I know that it is only temporary.

Pages: 1 2 [3]