Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Thyroid TSH - can I start this thread again please?  (Read 2658 times)

shrimpette

Thyroid TSH - can I start this thread again please?
« on: July 05, 2013, 11:39:48 AM »

Hi Milliemoo, sorry, I don't really understand it myself. I've been  doing a lot of reading in desperation. I have spent the last week dizzy, and another migraine too. At work I can't focus very well at all and I feel like I am detached from the world and my eyes are in the back of my head! Oh and ringing in my ears for months.

Had some bloods done yesterday. GP doesn't think I have labrynthitis (?) so no referral to audiology but mentioned a possible referal to neurology depending on symptoms, BP and blood test results, which i should get back this week.  I do have a lot of musle pain (some weakness too) and stiffness, epsecially the front of the top of my arms like I have pulled a muscle but they never gets better. GP was definitely checking for neuro problems, MS no doubt, so I am terrified!  When I look at my symptoms, they fit perfectly with fybromalgia (sorry -can't spell). Could be thyroid, could be meno....I don't know, but very fed up and worried. Can't stop yawning too....

Anyone have the same symptoms linked to underactive thyroid?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 12:16:33 PM by shrimpette »

Elena

Re: Thyroid TSH - can I start this thread again please?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 02:22:56 PM »

oh, where's the old thread gone...??     :-\ :-\

honeybun

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 02:31:10 PM »

I saw it just the other day.

Maybe Emma could merge the two if you ask.

Honeyb
X

honeybun

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 06:21:00 PM »

A merger then ?

Honeyb
X