Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Boobs shrinking!  (Read 21431 times)

catfreak

Boobs shrinking!
« on: June 30, 2013, 09:27:45 PM »

Hello ladies. Can anyone help me? Stopped Elleste Duet about 6 weeks as my hair was falling out started Femoston 7 days ago. Noticed probably couple of weeks ago my boobs have shrunk at least a cup size. I have lost a bit of weight generally. Does anyone think its connected to the male hormone not very good with which hormones are which! - one made my hair fall out that are in Elleste. Or could it just be the weight loss & going to gym? Just seems quite a drastic change.
xx

Joyce

Re: Boobs shrinking!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 09:37:45 PM »

Not sure. Although friends told me my boobs would shrink when I lost weight. Nearly 2 stone lighter and boobs remain the same. Only back size has shrunk.  :-\

catfreak

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 10:34:49 PM »

Thanks Stellajane. I thought it probably was due to the Elleste. Silly question but do you think my boobs will get back to their original size now Im off Elleste? I feel quite angry at my GP for prescribing it & not explaining the major changes that I could & did face! X

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 06:32:34 AM »

Are you sure that it is the HRT which has caused the shrinkage Catfreak? Some women lose breast size and some gain during menopause as part of the natural process. I don't think that Stellajane is saying the Elleste caused your breasts to shrink but, rather, that it caused your hairloss? It could just be that you have reached a stage where your breasts are naturally shrinking. Some women gain bust inches when they start HRT due to the oestrogen I believe - sadly I wasn't one of them!!

Taz x

Clovie

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 07:37:35 AM »

back in the day when I COULD lose weight if I dieted, (grrr!! can't lose weight now for some reason LOL) my boobs always shrunk. If you think about it, they are made up of a lot of fatty tissue along with the glandular stuff.
Maybe its because you've done well on your diet?  :)

Elena

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 08:09:00 AM »

Me too Clovie, I once went down 3 cup sizes after losing a lot of weight  :o

catfreak

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 01:29:43 PM »

Not sure.  Im  not on a diet.  But have been going to the gym but the weight loss from my boobs is completely out of proportion to the weight loss/toning on my tummy.  I looked up testosterone and there is some info that says to higher dose can cause breasts to shrink.  It gives you male traits - hair loss/hoarse voice/reduction of breasts etc!

I just hope it if was Elleste that now Im off them my boobs will regain some of the size they were before - they werent big before 34C but now they be struggling to be a 34A/B!

Thanks. xxx

Taz2

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 03:10:15 PM »

Are you taking testosterone Catfreak?

Taz x

honeybun

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 07:21:50 PM »

I have had small boobs all my life. I hated it when I was younger but boy has it had its advantages since I have got older.
They are about the only thing that has not sagged or dropped. Apart from my feet they are about the only thing that's left that I actually like about my body.

For "small" things I should be grateful.

Honeyb
X

Joyce

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 09:46:11 PM »

I used to have teeny weeny boobs until hysterectomy. They just got bigger & bigger & ........  ;D

Mind you so did my mums. But that was back in the days of C cups being the largest you could buy and you just had to get bigger back size.

catfreak

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 10:42:52 PM »

Taz Im not taking testosterone itself only what was in Elleste Duet. Im so confused. With what hormone is in what HRT! I feel rubbish & anxious about stuff anyway so what what with my hair loss & now my boobs its all I need. Its comforting to know you girlies are here xx

Taz2

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 07:19:17 AM »

It can get really confusing as to whats in what. You can find out what's in Elleste Duet from this link http://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/20963/SPC  It contains oestrogen and progesterone. Shrinking boobs are, unfortunately, a symptom of getting older and menopause. Even if they don't actually shrink they do lose tissue as the milk producing part disappears and become less dense which is really weird when it first starts to happen. I'm not sure how old you are though?

Taz x

Rosebush

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 10:05:33 AM »

Hope mine don't shrink only 36A now  :( (just)

Rowan

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 10:26:23 AM »

Be glad rosebush for your dainty 36 barely As, I paid a lot for mine :) Big ones maybe OK in our youth, but a huge weight causing lots of problems when we get older.

Elena

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 05:04:21 PM »

Heavens Cubagirl - when were the days when they only went up to C cup?? I know that bigger sizes werent readily available in the shops as they are now but I can remember my mum in the early seventies ordering her berlei specials from the local shop.  They were a lot bigger than C cup.  And the Triumph Doreen seems to have been around forever.

As for my incredible shrinking/increasing boobs, as I say I used to be a D, then I dieted down to a stupid weight (well, it was an eating disorder to be honest) and had a pair of B cups that were just empty sacks of skin.  Put weight back on and gradually crept up to C, D, DD and yesterday I went to buy a new bra and  had to get an  E cup  >:(.  I swear Debenham's bras are getting smaller, I cannot be an E.  I dont even look big, I'm not overweight.  What on earth is going on?
Pages: [1] 2 3