Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Woohoo Alfalfa herb works & sepia works  (Read 5815 times)

zodiac

Woohoo Alfalfa herb works & sepia works
« on: June 20, 2013, 05:54:54 AM »

;D ;D woohoo I got told about a herb called Alfalfa by a doctor and sepia tablets a homeopathic tablet and ladies they wrk. They ain't expensive either.
I took 1 alfalfa when I got them and they stopped my hot sweats n nite sweats straight away they r brill I sleep better too, and the sepia tablets wrk on my moods and anxiety I'm a lot better people ain't walking around headless lol, they both cost just over a £5, I have not had any bad side affects at all its brill so happy I feel cured lol, I did read up on  them first but decided to try them as I'm not allowed hrt and antidepressants don't wrk and can't take them due to my medication for migraines, so one happy bunny here   :D

dianaswr

Re: Woohoo Alfalfa herb works & sepia works
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 09:11:24 AM »

Hi

What form is the alfalfa in - seeds or sprouts - that combined with the sepia sounds a good combo - what conc of sepia 30, 6?

Glad its working for you

;D

Clovie

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 09:13:25 AM »

oooh very interesting!
off to google....

glad its working for you!!! :)

lesley998

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 03:52:42 PM »

Interesting - I am just back from lunch with a dear friend who tells me she is taking motherwort and it has made a similarly huge difference to her anxiety, palpitations etc.   I am off to google all!

zodiac

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 09:52:09 PM »

Hi, I'm on 30s of the sepia, and the alfalfa is in tablet form, my hubby has noticed I'm not as moody I'm more myself again n my sex drive is back a bit , woohoo lol. But I do feel better n sleepin better and I'm not as moody,no hot sweats day or nite its great, :) nones walking around headless lol, x

fiorinda

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 07:26:05 AM »

Where did you get the alfalfa tablets from, Zodiac? I've used Sage tincture for hot flushes, that worked well for me (I'm not getting flushes at the moment, hurrah, they come and go for months on end, as do my periods!). One workmate recommended Wild Yam for flushes too, which I did try but I think it made me nauseous (not entirely sure as I was reintroducing gluten at the same time for a coeliac test) and I didn't really see much improvement in the flushes either, but she swore by it. I think different things work for different people, unsurprisingly, but if stuff isn't expensive or potentially risky then it's worth tryng to see if it does work for you! I'm interested in where you said your libido has begun to return - my partner is in his 20s, so a revived libido would be most welcome!!  ;)

Rosebush

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 01:36:24 PM »

Zodiac so pleased you have found something to help with your symptoms :) were do you buy your alfalfa and how many mgs do you take, would love to give these tabs a go for hot sweats..x

Elena

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 07:56:24 AM »

Wow, what a find!

Wonder if they're ok to combine with thyroxine though.. ???