Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Over 2 month late (58)days and sterilised  (Read 4602 times)

zodiac

Over 2 month late (58)days and sterilised
« on: June 26, 2013, 02:11:29 PM »

Hi
My last period was 30th april and i still ain't come on:((, i did a pregnancy test 2week ago it was negative but my nipples are still sore and I'm still no sign of avein a monthly ive been sterilised for 11year, im scared of goin doctor incase they say they want me in hospital for a dc, but ive never had problems with my monthlys, so stuck waiting to see when my body decideds to work lol :) any advise would b helpfull xx

Taz2

Re: Over 2 month late (58)days and sterilised
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »

How old are you zodiac? The first sign of menopause approaching is usually a missed period. You can go for a few months without one and then have regular ones again before missing quite a few or, alternatively, you may go through a stage where you get one every three weeks.

Taz x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 07:56:21 PM »

Your body may well prepare you for a period but not bleed.  So all the symptoms and nowt to show for it  ::)  ..........

zodiac

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 09:10:47 PM »

Hi I'm 46, I've always been regular(ish) lol I've gone 2week late but never this long and a few days either way, its a pain this menapause there's no warning that ur body's not gonna wrk properly for a few months lol, then I go on the Internet and see people that have got pregnant after years sterilisation opp , and people telling me they know someone it happened to arrrr so scarie lol , I can cope with not avein a monthly just wish the nipples would stop being sore coz that freeks me out coz that happened when I had my kids lol, oh well just ave to wait for my bodyboard decide to wrk haha x

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 10:35:26 PM »

Hi Zodiac - are you still taking the Alfalfa and Sepia? Both of these preparations can have an effect on menstruation.

Taz x