Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Disintegrating  (Read 9914 times)

Suzi Q

Re: Disintegrating
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 08:49:23 AM »

Hey no problems amd im free
I spent my biffy yeaterday with my mate L who many of you will remember hubbie killed himself 2011
Youd never guess a cahnge in a person size 24 to 12 hair all done dead modern and blondy ith caramel streaks
Wearing clothes from 20 something boutiqyes and no she doesnt look like mutton she looks fab
The juunrey in life is all about coping and its how you cope dya throw yourself to your knees and cry
OR do you say puck it and sod the aches pains and just go on theres really no other alternative
You all know abuot my funny fanny wihch is ok at the moment but my backs dreadful so what do I do cry scream
NO I clean the pluckin windows walk to the village 1mile away IM not giving in wont make me any beter
So tonight pas for dinner Sat Shops gardeening with Bobbles Pals comeing over for Diner dat night
Sunday Son coming for Sunday dinner with my biffy presie IM not giving in
I had my haor done today had a soak in the shower till water nearly ran cold over my spine
Covered myself in Chanel Nouir put my nicest jumper on did my eyes not too shabby 59 size 14 could be worse

Clovie

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 09:19:15 AM »

Good for you Suzie!!! :great:

Suzi Q

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 03:19:00 PM »

Had a smashing noight
AND yes this isnt a rehearsal this is as good as it gets so make it goder hehehehe :-*

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 04:01:46 PM »

:thankyou: :foryou:

I find that exercise helps my lower back and sciatica - yesterday we walked a leisurely 4 miles and I had no pain until about half an hour before I got out of bed.  Slept through!  :o
Pages: 1 2 [3]