Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Post menopausal spotting  (Read 6161 times)

Rosebush

Re: Post menopausal spotting
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 12:43:54 PM »

Lou did they give you the reading of womb linning, mine was 5.2 should be 5, so not much over, I had  a phone call re hysto for  3days later, but could not face it yet, the lady caller said next appt was 1st July 2pm so have taken that one, so will be done 4days before you, I too am anxious but mainly about the pain, was thinking of sending letter to Gyno in the week, to ask if I could have some sediation or local anesthstic.... as anyone had L.A if so could you tell me 'exactly' were they injection.. :o x   

Think we are both right in not wanting GA, its horrible stuff..so hope we get through it okay.. :-*

louisy

Re: Post menopausal spotting
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2013, 01:20:17 PM »

Rosebush,  I've just been reading your other post and seems like you are going through much the same thing.  My reading was 4.9 but policy here in Reading is anything over 4 has to be checked.  I think they are just being v cautious.  If its any help my consultant said they see about 45 women a week and pick up about one malignancy in a month.  I was told that I would have local anaesthetic in the form of an injection- think it's so much better than feeling groggy after GA.  Just want it over now!  Keep in touch and let me know how you get on
Pages: 1 [2]