Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: hello all  (Read 3083 times)

valparky

hello all
« on: May 28, 2013, 06:56:39 PM »

just wanted to say hello to all,
I found this site after a visit to see my GP, with a fuzzyish head/dizziness last week and after a long consultation discussing other symptoms, she wondered if i could be menopausal and im due to have some blood tests to check hormone levels.  In the meantime she suggested antihistimines as my fuzzy head/dizziness could be something to do with tree pollen??   she's also going to check my b12 and vitimin d levels.  she did also say my blood pressure was up a little (never had this before) so have to go back for a bp check at the end of next week.

anyway ive been reading up here and some of the many symptoms are there.  Im not going into details yet as i want to carry on reading up, im probably a bit naive on the whole menopause subject as i dont have any sisters and my mum is of the  'we dont talk about things like  THAT!' generation, so all this is new to me and a bit daunting at the moment.
I just wanted to say hi really, i felt a bit cheeky reading all the posts without saying hi.
Hope you all enjoy your evening.  (and i hope ive posted this in the right place)

fiorinda

Re: hello all
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 07:36:01 PM »

Hi mandybell, I'm new to the forum too! I hope things get clearer for you when you go back to the doc's.

loopy loo

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 07:39:18 PM »

Hi Mandy

I suffer with dizziness and fuzzy head its horrible as it makes me feel like I can not think straight.

I have not been offered anything from my GP just waiting for blood test to come back. x

Evenstar

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 08:31:49 PM »

hello and welcome :)

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 08:57:15 PM »

Hi Mandybell

Taz  :welcomemm:

JeanneA

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 06:51:07 PM »

Welcome Mandy, I've just joined myself.  So pleased to have found this site. Hope like me, we get some good advice and help.  :)

Dizzybint

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 10:11:55 PM »

Hello Mandy, I'm new too  :)

I have hayfever and tree pollen allergies and yep I get a really horrible fuzzy head with it, but I also get a dry throat, itchy eyes and sniffles which is worse if it rains!

haha have no idea tho what the big M is like but my guess is i'm about to find out.

Interestingly, a friend who has high blood pressure says she gets a fizzy head with it!

not much help am I

hopefully you'll get some good advice :)