Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Best place for HRT patch...  (Read 34385 times)

Liz

Best place for HRT patch...
« on: May 20, 2013, 06:36:03 AM »

Following on from the post about the FemSeven not sticking very well.... I'm just wondering whether you ladies find it better to stick on the outer thigh than the bum cheek?  I've been using various places on my bum cheeks, trying to avoid knicker lines, etc, but wondering whether the outer thigh would be better.  I do a lot of walking with my dog, so need to put them somewhere that won't rub on my jeans, trousers, etc.  The top front thigh didn't work, the patch lasted the least amount of time on there.  The only trouble I find with the bum cheek is the fact that you sit on it........  Sorry ladies - it's just taking me a bit of time to work out the best way of dealing with these patches.  Got some surgical spirit ready for applying next time, hoping that works. 

Thankies!  :)

ann123

Re: Best place for HRT patch...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 07:15:30 AM »

I use Evoril continue and don't have an issue with them sticking. I stick to the top of my leg to the side, under the knicker line. They don't curl up, they are very good if I exercise and fine when swimming.
Hope this helps
Ann

Liz

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 09:31:33 AM »

I use Evoril continue and don't have an issue with them sticking. I stick to the top of my leg to the side, under the knicker line. They don't curl up, they are very good if I exercise and fine when swimming.
Hope this helps
Ann

Thanks Ann - I think I'm going to try this next time.  Sorry - do you mean actually under the knicker fabric or the area below the elastic line of the knickers, ie, on the thigh.  I think these Femseven patches don't seem to stick as well as the Evorel, according to ladies on here, but they are suiting me well so far, so don't really want to change if I can help it. 

Limpy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 09:37:51 AM »

I too use Evoril and it sticks really well, mind you it is changed twice a week.
I find it sticks better on my less flabby bits, the muffin top is a definite no no.
Upper buttock just below and behind hip bone (under knicker fabric) seems the best at the minute.

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 03:04:28 PM »

Hi there

Upper buttock for me too - and below jeans/knickerline - but I use Estradot which are minute so easy to find a place where they don't rub against anything. These are changed twice a week too.

I've never tried the thigh but I would find tight trousers rubbing against them all the time (going to loo!) and they would show when wearing shorts! I make sure mine can't be see either wearing swimming cos or shorts.

Hurdity x

Liz

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »

I can't seem to find the best place on my bum cheek.  I haven't got much of a bum so my knickers always seem to fall down around the patch! ::)  At the moment I've got it really low down on the cheek but think it moves too much when I sit down........ oh the trials of it all!   When I put it on the top of my bum cheek, different waistbands seemed to rub against it.

ann123

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 07:00:57 PM »

Below the knicker line, but to be honest they pretty much stick anywhere. I try not to put them on flab!!!