Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Unusual smells  (Read 7171 times)

Smokey

Unusual smells
« on: April 16, 2013, 09:05:32 PM »

Hi

I haven't been on for a bit but I seem suddenly to get  weired smells every now and then, is this a meno thing ?

Does anyone else get them?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Unusual smells
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 09:06:47 PM »

Yep.  I used to think that I smelt 'whiffy' but DH didn't notice.  It does go away  ;)

jax

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 09:23:43 PM »

would it be a bit like raw onions? i seem to get this from time to time...the washing and best deo doesnt help but it comes and goes

meno lesley

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 10:15:03 PM »

Must be hormonal as when I was pregnant I became obsessed with odd smells that mysteriously went away when the baby was born.

Lesley

Smokey

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 07:34:18 AM »

Thanks for your replys

My smells have been the smell you get after just putting out a candle it's not often I get it just every cople of weeks or so,  but didn't think anything of it until I smelt it again last night but did remember seeing something on TV where someone had a really bad smell followed by a seizure or fit and it did get me thinking and as I have MS and silent migraine maybe it could be linked to either of them. Any thoughts?

honeybun

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 07:46:58 AM »

Have you had a cold recently or sinus problems.

Honeyb
X

Suzi Q

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 08:58:53 AM »

ohhhhhhhhhh yes xxxxxxxxx

Smokey

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 01:30:12 PM »

No no cold or sinus problems fatigue on and off due to my MS and since meno I have all sorts of weired feelings I never seem to have two days the same, some days I just don't feel well, but can't exactly pin point what it is or why.

I also have silent migraine, am sensitive to most lights in supermarkets and at work,after a while I just can't think straight and unless I really concentrate on my shopping list I miss most of my shopping. I usually shop on line and have it delivered but today I felt like going myself for a change.

I am on HRT and have been for over a year now.