Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Estradiol gel and progesterone tablet advice please? x  (Read 26277 times)

Ivy

Re: Estradiol gel and progesterone tablet advice please? x
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 02:36:40 AM »

My gynae told me they stopped manufacturing the 25 mg. vagifem knowing that people who were on that dose would have to use the 10Mg more often - to make more money - although they put out the misleading story the 25mg was no different to using the 10mg. No idea if that's correct.

Butterfly22

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 07:55:51 AM »

lila how many days ago did you stop the utrogestan?
Hi Cassie i take from the 1st to the 10th each month so 6 days ago now. x

Cassie

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 10:07:34 AM »

Well then you should get a bleed any day now, it can take up to a week or more after stopping it to get a bleed, if you dont get one, perhaps you may need to consider upping the dosage a bit as it is important that you shed the lining if you are using any form of oestrogen, keep us posted, I am also waiting for mine to start, feel a bit crampy am on day 5 today post Utro.
x

Butterfly22

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 09:57:47 AM »

Well then you should get a bleed any day now, it can take up to a week or more after stopping it to get a bleed, if you dont get one, perhaps you may need to consider upping the dosage a bit as it is important that you shed the lining if you are using any form of oestrogen, keep us posted, I am also waiting for mine to start, feel a bit crampy am on day 5 today post Utro.
x

Hi Cassie,thanks for reply, i feel like im going down hill fast, i also have ME and im not good with chemicals ect and i think the alchol in the gel is bringing my ME on bad, can hardly get out of bed and keep crying, im really getting sick and tired of the menapause i really am, i dont no how much more i can take. :( xx

Hurdity

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2013, 07:06:43 PM »

Hi lila

How are you doing now - did the bleed come in the end?
Hope you're feeling a bit better now

Hurdity x

Amandamaisey

Re: Estradiol gel and Utrogestan pessaries
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2017, 04:12:49 PM »

hello
I have been using Estradiol gel for many years with the Mirena coil have now changed to Utrogestan pessaries 200mg I have used them for 14 days how many days should I now stop for before continuing with them and the days I have stopped do I still continue to use the Estradiol gel on its own? Bit confused would appreciate some help.
Pages: 1 2 [3]