Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: evorel conti  (Read 2764 times)

trainer

evorel conti
« on: July 30, 2013, 03:23:16 PM »

Please help-have just started week 2 on evorel conti and ready for ripping off the (half!) patch. Having virtually every symptom imagineable but the most distressing one for me is the bloating-I now look pregnant! I think I may be feeling some of the benefits but am loathe to stick this if there is no guarantee the bloating will settle. I would appreciate some feedback as I'm really not sure what to do.

ann123

Re: evorel conti
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 04:05:11 PM »

I have been on it for a few months, it has helped with flushes, moods and generally I feel better.
Bloating? Not sure HRT will help this, someone else may know!!
I get bloated, but think that's due to what I eat/drink!!!

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 04:13:57 PM »

I think that Trainer is saying that the Evorel Conti has caused the bloating? This is what happens to me on the progesterone phase of HRT so I do understand what you mean Trainer. You may find that it will settle by three months. It is worth persevering. It depends on how bad your meno symptoms are as to which you prefer - HRT and bloating or no HRT and...

My patch fell off on Friday and my bloating has gone down by two inches around my middle. However the hot sweats will soon return so for me the bloating is better than the sweating. If you really can't cope with it you may find that a sequential HRT will be better as you only have the bloating for the last two weeks - you do have a bleed though. Swings and roundabouts!

Taz x  :welcomemm:

ann123

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 08:54:34 PM »

Apologies, I am being stupid! But now I don't know if the patches are causing bloating or it's just what I eat! I just feel tubby, so probably don't know the difference!