Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: hrt survey  (Read 5581 times)

Skylark

Re: hrt survey
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 04:59:32 PM »

Tridestra pills for over a year now.  First HRT and luckily suited me from the start, but had the usual very common side-effects for the first few weeks (headaches, light-headedness). 

Sorted out my sleeping problems (my worst meno symptom) although I do still occasionally 'ping' awake around 3 am - what is it about that hour? - but can at least get back to sleep fairly quickly.  I suspect I'm probably post-meno now, but am quite happy to continue to have quarterly bleeds for a while yet.

janjee

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 05:51:50 PM »

Hi,

Prempack C 0.625 - probably too early to tell as I am only on day 12 of my first box - I like that it seems to be having an effect on the horrendous hot flushes and also I seem to have lost some of the brain fog - but,   my boobs have grown and i look pregnan round my middle - dont like that at all  :(

Good luck to everyone in finding there 'perfect' hrt! x

paisley

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 07:07:45 PM »

I am finding this interesting cos when someone tells me what they have been taking I do a little research about that hrt and find out what sort of oestrogen it is. At least it is keeping me a bit occupied while I am dealing with my own hormones issues and it might be productive.

Nasil41

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2017, 12:48:11 PM »

I've just come across this during a search on femseven.
I like to know what other people are on or have tried as I'm nebby lol and also I like to do a little research with not doing any work at the moment  :bounce:
Pages: 1 [2]