Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Femoston 2/10  (Read 9319 times)

Bookbabe

Femoston 2/10
« on: June 14, 2012, 10:07:02 PM »

Hi Ladies
sorry if im going over old ground but positive  experinces s of using Femoston 2/10 would b much appreciated.  I was on prempak c for 6 weeks an changed to Femoston 4 days ago. Im not expecting a miracle over night but flushing returned on day 1 but is easing off again. Anxiety in the mornings is back, mood not too low.  What can i expect in weeks to come.  This perimeno is really exhausting and having a teenager with Autism i need to function at least half normally again.

Please some reassurance that the old me is still in here would be much appreciated.

Bookbabe xx

Bette

Re: Femoston 2/10
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 07:53:19 AM »

Hi Bookbabe
I'm on Femoston 2/10 and it's been great for me. I had to change to it when my old HRT was discontinued and I did feel slightly jittery for a while but things soon settled. I have had some spotting issues but I think that's because I'm on the mini-pill as well.
When I started HRT I found that the physical symptoms improved first, the emotional ones took a bit longer. Improvement was gradual and I did have a few blips on the way but I felt better within a couple of months and great after a year!
Bette x

Bookbabe

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 08:36:56 AM »

Hi Bette

Thanks for your reply it is such a help. Woke at 5am very anxious, i know it takes time but sometimes the anxiety is just too much.  You and all the ladies on this forum are lifesavers literally.
I dont know what i would have done without your support and shared experiences.

Keep well

Bookbabe xx

Bette

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 08:57:52 AM »

Have you tried Lemon Balm, Bookbabe? I find that's very good for anxiety. I also keep a banana by the bed and eat some of it whenever I wake up as I find that low blood sugar plays havoc with my anxiety.
Best of all is this exercise:-
http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,8454.0.html
Bette x

Bookbabe

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 09:10:53 AM »

Thanx Bette.

Will start to use the exercise today. Will also check out the lemon balm.
I know that things will improve as im further into HRT.  My sister in law is great, it was her who told me about her awful perimeno and this forum made me realise it was hormones and i was,t going nuts.

Each day i just want to wake up more calm, but the flushes are definately not as intense or frequent.  The prempak c was causing me all sorts of bother on the progeston phase and i couldnt of faced another cycle on it so thats why i changed, early days but ive done this before and now ive foung you and the other wonderful ladies on this forum i know i can do it again.

Bookbabe xx

Nessienoonoo

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 05:55:16 PM »

Hi, just wondering how people are getting on with Femoston 2/10? I was on Prempac but as that was discontinued I was put Elleste, both low and higher dose but I had really bad bloating and lots of hair loss.
Am on Femoston 2/10 now but have only been in it for 3 days. Hot flushes, beetroot face and moody! Hopefully things will improve ❤️🙏🏻

Fluffykaiser

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 08:08:49 AM »

Hi, I was on Femoston 1/10 to begin with but it had no effect on most of my symptoms so they switched me to 2/10. After four weeks I saw such a difference. All symptoms have gone except I'm getting palpitations and after being on it 3 months I've just started the new pack and on the Oestradiol only tabs and I'm exhausted. Not sure why but have never been so tired and wiped out in my life. I don't know why. Femoston is great for me so I don't know why it may have hit me like this after three months? But I'm really struggling this week. Don't even feel like I can drive. I'm going to the docs and will update.