Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: “Sleep Minerals” to help with sleep  (Read 9285 times)

Robyn

“Sleep Minerals” to help with sleep
« on: June 10, 2012, 04:37:19 AM »

I have posted about these capsules a couple of times on other threads, but the information has probably gotten lost by now, so I thought I would create a thread specifically about them, seeing as there is another thread in this section about sleeping problems. 

These capsules can be bought online from America and they are said to help promote sleep. I bought a bottle a while ago, but was pretty sceptical about them, because I've never found anything “natural” that would help with my insomnia. The only thing that would help me was prescribed sleeping medication. Since I've gotten my progesterone intolerance under control, my insomnia has improved dramatically. I'm still taking a very small dose of AD and diazepam, but I should have myself weaned off them totally in the next week or so.

However, I have found that these “Sleep Mineral” capsules do definitely help with sleeplessness. I'm not sure if they would help if you have full-on hormonal insomnia, but I've definitely found them very helpful if I wake during the night and feel that I won't go back to sleep. Every time I've take one, in next to no time I'm sound asleep, without fail.

Last night is a good example. I went out to dinner and was really naughty, having a really big meal, plus chocolate mud cake and coffee for dessert. I took a Sleep Mineral capsule when I got home, and stayed up watching TV for a couple of hours, but didn't feel sleepy at all. I tried to go to sleep for about 90 minutes, but couldn't, so I took a second capsule, and that was the last thing I remember until about 7am this morning.

So, I think they're definitely worth giving a go, and certainly better than relying on drugs, if they work for you. They're not that expensive (US$19.95 + postage) and you get 100 capsules per bottle so they last quite a while. I'm so impressed with them that I recently bought a second bottle so I can keep one in the bathroom and one on my bedside table, so I can quickly pop one if I need to without getting out of bed.....lol....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:43:32 AM by Emma »

Mezzanin

Re: “Sleep Minerals” to help with sleep
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 05:11:23 AM »

what are they called

Elena

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 12:39:20 PM »

is this an advert?   ???

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 01:01:25 PM »

Don't think it was an advert as such but Robyn has now left the forum.

I think she started a new forum of her own so perhaps a search would find her.

Honeyb
X

Elena

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 03:24:52 PM »

Ah, thanks HB :)