Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Helen Bailey: Author's partner accused of murder  (Read 5171 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Helen Bailey: Author's partner accused of murder
« on: July 16, 2016, 02:53:07 PM »

Now forgive me but wouldn't 1 have thought that when a person goes missing, one puts a sniffer dog around their property including any cellars, sheds and undergrowth?  Isn't that why we train dogs ……….. even a pet dog would have found a body  >:(.

Now her partner has been charged - 3 months after she and her Dachunsd went missing  :'(.  As he pleaded with the public to help find her, didn't that give the Police the smallest of clues  :-\ …….
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 03:05:56 PM by CLKD »

Pennyfarthing

Re: Helen Bailey: Author's partner accused of murder
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 07:43:16 PM »

I've just been reading that a neighbour spoke to the police and told them about a disused cess pit/well under the garage which the previous owner told her about some years before and said  it would be a perfect place to hide a body as nobody knew it was there!

There was a new cess pit further across the garden which I believe had already been searched.

Poor lady and poor dog were both found in the hidden cess pit very soon after neighbour told police.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 01:13:59 PM »

I wasn't aware that the dog had been found  :'(.  I think that the Police have a lot to answer for - what do we spend money training search and rescue dogs for  :-\

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 02:57:55 PM »

Such a shame after all that she had been through.

Taz x