Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Much better days from Atrophy  (Read 1650 times)

Midnight Shadow

Much better days from Atrophy
« on: September 24, 2020, 07:11:41 AM »

The days where my Atrophy is burning and stinging all day seem to be subsiding. I do still sting and burn but it is not so prevalent. I am on holiday at present, so am doing quite a lot of sitting which as we all know is not good for us. So pleased I bought my Putmans cushion with me. A life saver. The zerobase cream the Doctor prescribed is extremely soothing and doesn't aggravate me. Hopefully now, I am seeing the light at the end of this long tunnel. Am hoping when I get home things will settle down even more. Soon be starting month 6 of HRT so crossing everything. Thought I would just post this update. Thank you lovely ladies for all your support.

jaypo

Re: Much better days from Atrophy
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 07:53:28 AM »

Always good to hear good news  :)

Lyncola

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 08:15:23 AM »

Great news Midnight Shadow  :)

Midnight Shadow

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 08:54:56 AM »

Thank you ladies. Hoping the HRT, estriol and vagifem really do there job now. 9months suffering is long enough now. Have to stay positive as it took this long last time.

Whatsupwiththis

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 02:16:09 PM »

🥳

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 07:55:42 PM »

Postcard on it's way 2 us then ;-).  How's the weather and the food where you are ........... keep up with the regime, never let it think it's better!

Midnight Shadow

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 08:16:29 AM »

Thanks CLKD. Weather has been quite good. Sunny today. Certainly won't let it think it's better. Had a brilliant if not normal day yesterday. Woke this morning burning and stinging. Sure it is all down to the sitting, only two days left then we go home and I will not have to sit and can stretch out on my sofa. It's been a good holiday and have had 7 good days grateful for that. Must be improving, just takes such a long time. Thanks for responding.