Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: facial cleansing & moisturizing  (Read 15664 times)

littleminnie

Re: facial cleansing & moisturizing
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2015, 08:45:03 AM »

The problem is, ordinary water will not get make up off.  So you need something otherwise your face will always have the remnants of make up on it and that can't be good.
If you worry about the ingredients of make up, cleaner, bubble bath, shower gel, deodorant etc you wouldn't be able to use anything.

purplenanny

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2015, 09:56:37 AM »

Morning HB
The problem is the ingredients. Now I have never been bothered with reading ingredients, but my DIL believes in using only natural & organic items ( since she had the twins) and chemicals worry her. I just happened to run this item by her as I thought it sounded really good
She sent me this link https://www.truthinaging.com/review/phenoxyethanol-is-it-safe

Hi littleminnie.
I agree I need more than water to remove make-up, but I do not agree with

If you worry about the ingredients of make up, cleaner, bubble bath, shower gel, deodorant etc you wouldn't be able to use anything.

There are many organic and natural products out there, albeit sometimes more expensive

It is up to everyone to make their own decisions and choices, but some chemicals used are not that nice

PN x x
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:03:30 AM by purplenanny »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2015, 03:13:06 PM »

I like 'simple' products.  I will have a chat with DH, a research chemist, about 'water' etc.  ;) ……

What's wrong with water?  It's what my Grandma relied upon as well as Cuticura ointment …….. I don't think there was quite the amount of fluoride in water then though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]