Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: What have you done today to make you feel good.  (Read 33053 times)

Taz2

Re: What have you done today to make you feel good.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 10:46:36 PM »

Was given some crab apples, free by a friend in the pub, which I passed on to another good friend who will turn them into lovely jelly... and give it back to me! Result!

Taz x

Steffy

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 09:37:41 AM »

Given myself half an hour to read posts whilst dyeing my hair... No more grey!!!  :D

Jenny50

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 01:50:04 PM »

Had my roots done today too, like you, Steffy. I have to go to the hairdresser's as I can't get it to "take" now my  hair's a bit wirier.  It's a lovely time in the salon as the girls there are all very friendly and the coffee and mags are great.  It's as good as going to a spa and as my hair seems to grow so quickly the next appt always comes round really soon. I wish I could dry it like they do and get it to look as glossy.

Jenny X

Blue

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 04:02:05 PM »

Dug up ragwort in the pony field with my new foal following and trying to help. Bless.

I HATE this job as its really hard work and I've only done 1/4 but its started so I don't feel so guilty about the horrid stuff.

san

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 09:40:23 PM »

Dyed my hair so no more grey  :banana:

karenw

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 10:55:35 PM »

I went kayaking on the river...

Christine662

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 07:31:28 AM »

Just had new outfit delivered that i ordered for a party we are going to next week. Retail therapy is always good.

Took dog across fields at 630am, back for a nice brekkie together...so feel pretty good for now.

Stumpy xx

ricky

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 01:49:34 PM »

Decided to buy some premium bonds for the grandchildren, got the forms to fill out maybe they will get lucky and win a few quids  ;D ;D

Oldteen

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 03:14:15 PM »

AWWW! I hope I become a granny one day!

Oldteen

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »

I've been to a Zumba session. I used to hate exercising and dancing, but now I love it! I would recommend it to anyone who feels up to it. It was only a half hour session but I wanted to keep going till I dropped! Then I swam 10 lengths and walked two miles home. What's going on? Where has all this energy come from?

Work tomorrow though...that'll use it up all right... ;D

Bette

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 06:55:19 PM »

I've washed down the tiled walls of the shower room today so I'm now going to get on the sofa, watch some tv (got lots recorded to choose from) and have a hot chocolate with a 2 finger Kit Kat to dunk.  :P
Bette x

Jenny50

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2011, 03:30:28 PM »

My OH and I invited my sister to join us on holiday this time next year as she's had a tough time with her ex.  She's always wanted to visit Italy so we're looking forward to her company. Lately we've been having Italian meals out while we did our homework before asking her along.  The next thing is finding a decent room for a single person.  We'd hate her to be offered a cupboard.

Jenny X

changesbabe

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2011, 07:16:31 PM »

Hope you don't mind me resurrecting this post but I am fed up always going on about how awful I feel - I have decided that at the end of every day I am going to find something from the day that has made me feel good.

Today I took my daughter shopping for clothes and we had a good time. She is learning to drive so I made her drive home under my instruction. Am very proud of both of us today.

Feel free to join me and share what has made you feel good. Xxx

san

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2011, 08:32:01 PM »

Great idea HS  :)

I had a new mattress delivered today. Got the old one out to the garage until I can get it to the tip. Gave the bedroom a good clean. Now relaxing in bed watchIng Doc Martin. The mattress was around £350. Reduced from £890. Bought on line. Amazing the saving you can make by buying on line. Feel like I really cracked on  :jiggy:

changesbabe

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 03:41:25 PM »

Managed to take my daughter to mcdonalds for lunch. Popped in to visit my friend who has lost her mum recently. Am pleased I achieved these things but they felt almost impossible to do - ear/sinuses/head totally blocked today which has made my anxiety very high. Struggling to phone gp as I feel I have never been away from them for weeks! 

However I am hanging on to the fact that I did still manage to go out today despite feeling crap! Xxx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7