General Discussion > New Members

Absolutely demented

<< < (3/3)

Jules:

--- Quote from: Ziggy on June 28, 2024, 01:26:07 PM ---Oh Jules you did make me laugh, regarding the last bit of your reply 🤣🤣🤣..that pretty much sums up my life right now!! If anyone looked at my recent search history..they will think I have an obsession with vaginas 😳😳...
When I started my Estriol on Tuesday night I thought this is great, hopefully I should get some relief soon. About 30 mins my urethra area was on fire. I was clutching my pillow, with a bottle of cold water between my legs, swearing like a trooper. My husband was trying to reassure me, this was a good thing as it probably ment it was working!! So I have tried to avoid that area with the cream!! I know things will take time, it's just a very challenging time. Thanks for your reply x

--- End quote ---

You laugh away. Hope you make some progress in the next two weeks.

Ziggy:

--- Quote from: Ayesha on June 28, 2024, 01:59:15 PM ---A lot of women have no idea what is happening to them and rely on the medics having the answers and when they don’t it all becomes one long nightmare.

Ziggy, you should be proud you are way ahead of the game because you are doing your research and getting well informed, and as you probably already know the treatment does take a while to work and its about perseverance and patience. Do let us know how you get on and hopefully you will feel a lot better soon down below!

--- End quote ---

I know Ayesha. It really has opened a Pandoras box for me. Almost all my information and advice has came from the Internet. If medical professionals are still in the dark regarding this awful condition in 2024, how did our mother's and grandmother's cope?? Its very sad to think of how many women past and present have suffered. I will update and thanks again

Ziggy:

--- Quote from: Jules on June 28, 2024, 02:07:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ziggy on June 28, 2024, 01:26:07 PM ---Oh Jules you did make me laugh, regarding the last bit of your reply 🤣🤣🤣..that pretty much sums up my life right now!! If anyone looked at my recent search history..they will think I have an obsession with vaginas 😳😳...
When I started my Estriol on Tuesday night I thought this is great, hopefully I should get some relief soon. About 30 mins my urethra area was on fire. I was clutching my pillow, with a bottle of cold water between my legs, swearing like a trooper. My husband was trying to reassure me, this was a good thing as it probably ment it was working!! So I have tried to avoid that area with the cream!! I know things will take time, it's just a very challenging time. Thanks for your reply x

--- End quote ---

You laugh away. Hope you make some progress in the next two weeks.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jules 👍 😁

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version