General Discussion > One Life, Live it, Celebrate it!

Prozac

<< < (2/3) > >>

CLKD:
I've never known it to be used for anxiety.  Prozac gave me  :cuss: :argue: rages  :o when prescribed for depression. 

Losingtheplot:
I take Prozac for anxiety 1 x 20mg daily. As with all meds some don't suit people. I was horrendous on seroxat which I took to treat depression 20 odd years ago made me sucidal and intensified my depression. Prozac suits me and is helping me. My GP said it does treat generalized anxiety as that's what I take it for x

CLKD:
Takes all sorts of meds to deal with issues don't it  ::)

Aprilflower:

--- Quote from: Losingtheplot on June 19, 2023, 08:42:14 PM ---I take Prozac for anxiety 1 x 20mg daily. As with all meds some don't suit people. I was horrendous on seroxat which I took to treat depression 20 odd years ago made me sucidal and intensified my depression. Prozac suits me and is helping me. My GP said it does treat generalized anxiety as that's what I take it for x

--- End quote ---

I've taken Prozac a couple of times, for anxiety and depression, both very successful.  Also made a huge difference to my night sweats during the meno.

Have a male family member who has been successfully treated for severe anxiety, with Prozac.

CLKD:
 :thankyou:  Aprilflower

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version