Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

CBD oil

<< < (19/20) > >>

jaypo:
Yes,Birdy,it's weak stuff from there x

Nas:
In on green from simply cbd. It's meant to be decent.. Watch this space!   :spin:

jaypo:
You should Birdy,it must be worth a try?give it a few days to work though,it's not instant xx

kaye052:
I am a fan of cannabis. and I am happy that I can spoil my sweet tooth too! First, There was cannabis-infused frozen yogurt then a chocolate cake with marijuana edibles.Dishes with peaches are good too but did you actually think that food infused cannabis? that is totally great but ingesting cannabis has a side effect that can lead to overdose or addiction because of the dosage of cannabis that food has. by continually researching, I came across to this blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/legalization/europe/peter-muyshondt-cannabis-activist-policeman/ and thinking about planning my own and try his food infused cannabis or in peaches.

Lilyloos:
Have you tried it yet Birdy?! I have some from Simply CBD but too anxious to try it  :'(  Still ploughing through an anxious period (4 weeks) and digging deep to try and keep a lid on it!
It's sat on the bench but worried I'll get a reaction to it!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version