Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Has anyone tried GOPO?

<< < (2/4) > >>

JaneinPen:

--- Quote from: Katejo on October 21, 2018, 05:27:46 PM ---I came across this name by chance while browsing a health discussion about joints and arthritis   [commercial link removed]
Have any of you used it? In the discussion which I saw, someone was singing its praises.

--- End quote ---
i have been taking two tablets morning and two before evening meal for a few years. My husband who is a biochemist recommended me to take it when I was diagnosed with advanced osteoarthritis. My hands would not work properly along with other joints. I think it really does help a lot. My hands still get painful from time to time but nothing like they would without the supplement and they don't lock up anymore. I haven't had intestinal problems but do always take before a meal. It isn't cheap but on Boots 3 for 2 it is in my opinion worth it

Katejo:

--- Quote from: Herdwick on December 11, 2018, 11:27:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Katejo on October 21, 2018, 05:27:46 PM ---I came across this name by chance while browsing a health discussion about joints and arthritis  [commercial link removed]
Have any of you used it? In the discussion which I saw, someone was singing its praises.

--- End quote ---
i have been taking two tablets morning and two before evening meal for a few years. My husband who is a biochemist recommended me to take it when I was diagnosed with advanced osteoarthritis. My hands would not work properly along with other joints. I think it really does help a lot. My hands still get painful from time to time but nothing like they would without the supplement and they don't lock up anymore. I haven't had intestinal problems but do always take before a meal. It isn't cheap but on Boots 3 for 2 it is in my opinion worth it

--- End quote ---
Thanks Herdwick. Do you get it in a Boots store or is it only available online? I might try it.

JaneinPen:

--- Quote from: Katejo on December 12, 2018, 07:35:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Herdwick on December 11, 2018, 11:27:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Katejo on October 21, 2018, 05:27:46 PM ---I came across this name by chance while browsing a health discussion about joints and arthritis  [commercial link removed]

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Thanks Herdwick. Do you get it in a Boots store or is it only available online? I might try it.

--- End quote ---
I get mine on the Boots 3 for price of 2

Shadyglade:
Let us know how you get on Katejo.

JaneinPen:
When you start you do three tablets twice a day for two weeks (I think) then to two twice a day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version