Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Sea Bands for nausea AND ANXIETY

(1/6) > >>

dangermouse:
I'd been playing around with different doses of new prog creams which unfortunately allowed my severe nausea (migraine) to come back. I had a great tip on another forum I frequent to try Sea Bands which are traditionally used for motion sickness, morning sickness and chemo sickness.

I've been astonished how they have completely calmed it down (and even the strongest anti nausea drugs barely touch mine) and when I tested taking them off I felt fluttering in my face and head and then it came right back. Put them back on and it went away - takes about 20-30 mins to feel it.

Anyway, I also recently had a strong adrenaline surge with the horrible unbearable anxiety. I thought I'd try the bands again in case the nausea would follow but what I didn't expect was for the anxiety to suddenly calm down!

They're very cheap so thought it may be worth mentioning on here for those who suffer with the physical anxiety to give them a try. I'm truly shocked how powerful they are and a true perimenochanger!

If anyone tries them please report back how you get on here.

AgathaC:
I'm buying some tomorrow. I will try anything alternative to handle this anxiety.

Jeaniewigs:
Hi ladies I also highly recommend as I used them after a head injury left me suffering from bad nausea from vertigo,beats any drugs going.😘Jeanie

Tempest:
Mine are arriving from Amazon today. ;) I'll let you know how I get on.....xxxx

Tempest:
I've had one on since lunchtime - bought a pair. We'll see how it goes......xxxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version