Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Which vitamins?

<< < (9/9)

CLKD:
If one eats a healthy, varied diet one shouldn't need supplements or vitamins although having said that, I fell into the trap last year of not getting enough sunshine  :(.  A blood test 5 weeks after I began feeling really tired showed I was low and hey presto! a few weeks of swallowing capsules helped ease symptoms.  I began to think that I had something really serious going on  :-\

In the UK most cattle get access to grass at some points of the year.  As do sheep and pigs across Norfolk, I were watching some yesterday.  Some farmers began allowing their cows to go into and off fields as they wished, going to the milking parlour when they needed relief because the udders were getting heavy. Don't know whether that idea worked or not  ::).  My Uncle was a herdsman ......... sorry, a bit of meander  ::).

I love my greens.  But they gives I wind  :-X.  However.  We eat beef at least once a week, I'm not keen on fish though DH eats lots and we eat curries often, chicken roasted with greens, pumpkin, squash and roasties, I love raw cauli and broccoli: we never have enough garden for the amount of fresh peas and beans that I would love to grow  ........... not as much cheese as when I was growing up although currently I am into Goats' soft cheese for lunch on crackers with lots of grapes on the side.   Does anyone else go 'off' foods that they have enjoyed for
weeks .......  :-\ ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version