Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Which vitamins?

<< < (3/9) > >>

weathergirl:
Yes!! Exactly whatever works best for each person is what matters!   I think everyone's hormonal makeup is just too unique for any one method or way to work for all. There's a lot of back and forth with these-  try this/try that, eliminate this, eliminate that, ruling out other issues...all of it!!  It can be its own full time job!  ;D

Salad:
I've just added 1ml sublingual Vitamin B supplement (contains 1200 mcg B12) and it tastes disgusting!

Think it's doing me good though, even after just two days so I'll have to persevere  :beaurk:

Daisydot:
Lol your right there most of the sprays are gross but super efficient,the Dlux D+K2 spray is very good it's like a minty breath freshener so more acceptable than some of the other flavours.theyre just so much easier on the tummy than pills and you can use anywhere you go just a quick squirt into your cheek and job done.xx

Salad:

--- Quote from: Daisydot on March 28, 2018, 07:46:54 AM ---Lol your right there most of the sprays are gross but super efficient,the Dlux D+K2 spray is very good it's like a minty breath freshener so more acceptable than some of the other flavours.theyre just so much easier on the tummy than pills and you can use anywhere you go just a quick squirt into your cheek and job done.xx

--- End quote ---

I'll definitely look out for it, thank you - unfortunately there was an offer on the one I bought so I've actually got 2 bottles to get through  ;D
Today I used it after brushing my teeth and the toothpasty taste did make it taste a bit better.

Cassie:
Vit K2 is vastly diff from Vit K and not easily obtainable from food, one needs a supplement as it is really only obtainable from grass fed beef, eggs and butter in small quantities and is essential to prevent calcification of the arteries, also for bone health and heart health. Its not a well know vit but really, a very important one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version