Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Is the answer in the stars?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Roseneath:
I think whether you are first/second/last born is a factor in confidence and maybe anxiety too. I am a second / last born and have always struggled with nerves / confidence which seems to have got worse during peri-menopause; more pronounced maybe. My DH is the eldest and nothing bothers him, he is a 'why worry' person and never puts anything off. We are same star sign (Libra) but totally different!

lesley998:
Just been reading this thread!
Got to say Hope22.   Tarot is anything but 'completely harmless' in my experience. My advice would be to stay as far away as possible!

lesley998:
...if I told you the whole story Hope...I would be labelled a complete nutter. Suffice to say I opened a door to something I didn't know I had invited in, and it was a pretty awful time in my life.  I would never ever again dabble in the occult.

...'there are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio,  Than are dreamt of in your philosophy..'. 

Rustysmum:
I am Aries, but on the cusp with Pisces so maybe that is enough to explain why I am having a rough time with all of this! To sound even more wacky I (and my poor, wonderful, long-suffering husband have noticed that these super moons we have been having really flare symptoms up for me. It has happened too often to just be a coincidence!

Tiddles:
I messed up trying to repost your post Hurdity I just wanted to say how interesting that thought is - makes total sense to me.  Going to have to read up on that a bit more I think.  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version