Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

CBD oil for anxiety

<< < (11/13) > >>

Peroxideblader:
I take a full dropper at night it's disgusting I used to gag but you have to let it soak under your tongue for 2 minutes before you eat or drink anything. I suck an aniseed ball afyer 2 minutes it's the only thing I've found takes nasty taste away..how is everyone finding it..it's not helped with my insomnia at all sadly but it's helped my rls and trigeminal neuralgia so I'll persist for now. I've been on it about 8 weeks now..has anyone had any bad side effects

Annie0710:
IM only day 2.  Put it in my drink again then had chewing gum after.  I think it's the only way I'll stomach it

Re:imsomnia - I was quite bad on Tibolone for not sleeping so a few times a week I took a phenergan, since changing to oestrogel and Tostran I'm really tired about 11pm with no phenergan, this is unheard of for me

Peroxideblader:
Annie thanks...I'm starting femoston in a few months I have to have ovarian cysts checked first and other lumps but I'm hoping it'll help with insomnia it certainly can't make it any worse..I can't take otc tablets like sleep aid or pherergan as it makes my rls ten times worse.that's why I started cbd oil for my teeth pain aches and sleep but it only helps sleep at very very high doses and I can't afford a bottle a week at 50 quid a bottle. 

Annie0710:
I really feel for you.  It's awful that things that potentially help cost so much x

Peroxideblader:
I know there's a limit to what I'll spend and that's too much..typical though isn't it...just desperately hoped it would have helped me get to sleep but like the other 100 things I've tried it's a no go..hrt is my only hope..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version