Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

CBD oil for anxiety

<< < (10/13) > >>

Annie0710:
I put the last half dropper in drink but looked gross as the oil separated.  Gulped it down but tomorrow I'll put the dropper in a drink then have chewing gum at the ready for the after taste x

DaisyB:
Annie ;D  nothing weird that I have noticed? I only put 2 small drops on my tongue and then a glass of water if I have one handy x 3 time a day I'm up to now. My dad is spreading the word in his hospital ward -  ;D

Why don't you keep wee glass of juice beside you and drink immediately? My taste and smell left partially last year - maybe that's why it's not as bad to me??? ::)

Annie0710:
My one says to use whole dropper ?
I don't have the strongest of stomachs , maybe I could try dropping it directly down my throat then downing the drink lol x

DaisyB:
I bought medium strength this time and guy in health shop told my dad couple drops few times a day. Now if you have a severe condition he recommended to increase that dosage. But I've been getting results with my dosage. Literally 2 tiny drops on my tongue. What about mixing with  milk ? I did that with olive oil and the fat in milk mixes well with it. You end up tasting only milk? Although it does sound disgusting  ;D

Annie0710:
Hmmm could try milk, as I don't like the thought of doing it the way I did each morning! It actually reminded me of the ear drops I'd been using recently then I had to double check I'd picked up the right bottle !

Hope you continue to do well Daisy x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version