Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

CBD oil for anxiety

<< < (3/13) > >>

DaisyB:
Day 6 - ok so this is all anecdotal ;)  cbd taken twice a day 2 drops on tongue. Added B12 in on day 3 - anxiety has been turned down from a 9/10 to 1/2 😇 I can't be sure if it's cbd or the B12 or the combo?

Once I have a full week of reduced anxiety I will remove B12 - to try and gauge if it's influencing the result.

I also ordered ashwagandha tincture form my health store - enough to last me a year lol

I've no patience so I am adding this in today.

As I said 1 month - once a clear week free of crippling anxiety happens I will eliminate B12 to see what happens.

Ashwagandha is also for anxiety but approaching from a longer term angle - in that it's an adaptogen working to balance the endocrine system. So this is something I will likely stay on and not mess around with.

Work in progress 😇

DaisyB x

babyjane:
Good luck DaisyB  :great:. 

I cannot mess aroung with my endocrine system, my endo would hit the roof as he has a hard job with my thyroid levels as it is (the reason I didn't go down the HRT route).  So I will stick with the SSRI and BB which help on the whole  :)

DaisyB:
Think I'm lucky BJ in that I was underactive but still had a choice to either control (at this stage with diet) or accept thyroxine. I am willing to try and find a way to balance and manage it all that doesn't rely on long term meds. That said i have the luxury of being able to try this as many women have no choice but to be on medication.

For me could I know I could manage a lot better if I didn't have the crippling anxiety every time I feel a pain, tremor, pins and needles, etc etc

I'll keep posting

;)

Kathleen:
Hello again DaisyB.

Thank you for the update, I'll be following with interest.

Btw our local college held a mock election last week and it was won by the candidate who promised to legalise cannabis! There's a lot of it about lol.

Wishing you well.

K.

DaisyB:
 :rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version