Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Reiki, interesting experience!

<< < (3/4) > >>

CLKD:
Do you mean that you could feel it?  This is a non-contact therapy though  :-\ .........

Elliemay:
Yes I absolutely could. i had my eyes shut, so you could say that if you focus on an area of your body you'll feel a sensation, like in relaxation but this wasnt like that. you can definitely feel waves of energy, muscle twitching and extreme heat, thing is I didnt mention it but she could feel it too?? No explanation for this at all but I could definitely feel the energy or whatever it was moving though. i felt a twitching in  the left hip, didnt mention it and my friend said, oh i can feel twitching here. also extreme heat from my stomach. i used to do massage therapy & it was far more intense than anything generated by that. all good though.

Elliemay:
we need some reiki practitioners to comment! I'm very into alternative therapies but i hate charlatans, pick wisely and am very cynical. My friend just offered & i thought it was lovely of her but wasnt expecting anything. i can honestly say it shifted something that has been weighing me down for years. OH said i seemed lighter & I hadnt gone into detail about it.The experience of seeing my mum wasnt like her ghost or anything, i took it to be a visual interpretation  of mine about what i had been blocking.

Ju Ju:
I used to see a reflexologist. I never told her how I felt; she told me. She was so accurate. My foot would cramp up and go into spasm when she came to the area of the foot that relates to the bowel. She got really worried, so discussed with whoever trained her. I always felt wonderful afterwards.

Elliemay:
I trained in reflexology & it really does pick up on things. I have that when I can afford it & always feel more balanced afterwards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version