Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Lady care magnet

<< < (2/5) > >>

dahliagirl:
Sally - Welcome. Have you introduced yourself on New Members yet?

Hopefully, people there will find you something less expensive and more useful to try  ;)

walking the dog:
I did contemplate returning mine but it had been in my Knicks so thought hygiene etc also why didn't fancy using it as a magnet on fridge . A lesson learnt but when your desperate you try anything

Janice68:
Sometime back I was going to buy one of these magnets I'm glad I didn't very expensive gadget for a magnet. Problem is you get so desperate sometimes and saying to  yourself you never no too!!

babyjane:
the companies rely on this desperation to sell their products.  I did read about this magnet when I was really struggling but the cost put me off.  I have spent quite a lot on alternative therapies over the years though because, as you say, you just want something to help.

Having come out the other side I now know that this process does start to abate and come to an end eventually but it is a very long process when you are going through it and it changes and affects every aspect of your life physically and emotionally. 

I do not blame women for looking for help wherever they can find it.

RedFraggle:
There's a disclaimer on the small print on the box so I don't think trading standards or Boots would be interested. It's disappointing that Boots choose to sell it but at the end of the day they're a retailer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version