Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Promensil

(1/2) > >>

Candy Floss:
I've been taking Promencil for 4-5 days now and I've not had a hot flush since.  I didn't think it would work being honest.

Dancinggirl:
Are you peri menopausal?  Dg x

Candy Floss:
I think so lol!  I've gone about 5 months without a P - so I don't know if it's started for real or not.  I've gone a few months before then the P's came back regular and normal.  So I'm hoping I am leaving the peri stage now.

Dancinggirl:
Candy Floss - You are still technically peri until you have been without a period of at least a year or are over 54.
What you have probably experienced is a spike in your hormones which has calmed your flushes down.
I doubt the Promensil would have worked so quickly I'm afraid, over a few months of use some studies have shown it can reduce the severity and number of flushes but this can vary greatly from women to women.  I personally do take some REd Clover as the Isoflavines are good to take anyway but I've never found they actually help with meno symptoms.   Your flushes may actually be calming down generally.   DG x

Candy Floss:
This past four days I've also taken Berocca, cod liver oil, B-complex, folic acid, calcium with vit D, and garlic - could be that what's helping me?  I'll keep taking the Promensil - I got 2 packs of 30 - but it is expensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version