Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Magnesium

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kate50:
A chelated magnesium is always best way to take it but you should always take with the right ratio of calcium. The liquid form of magnesium works better for sleep and gentler on the gut. It's also alkaline.  Some people can be allergic to putting it straight onto the skin.

holidaylover:
Just purchased some magnesium spray as tablet form didn't do with my bowels. Trying it to see if it's any help with my tingly legs, but when I've sprayed directly onto skin it really burns snd stings.  I also found it gave me palpitations, so certainly didn't aid sleep.  Wondering if any one has sprayed it into bath water instead with results.  Don't know if what I felt is normal to begin with or not. X

Kate50:
Lol!  Sorry did say that. dont put it in Bath the hot water will make it worse!  Liquid magnesium shouldn't upset your gut but you would have to get on line

Ju Ju:
On the magnesium spray I used, it says it is normal to sting at first and indicates you are low in magnesium levels and that should subside. Be sparing at first. I found the unpleasant stinging subsides after using it for a while. There is a version for sensitive skin available from Holland and Barrett's. I have found it does help with sleep and with DH's rls. Shame it doesn't help with snoring!

Dorothy:
I eat a banana every day.  If I go more than 1 day without , it comes back again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version