Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Any quick fixes for 'anxiety' ?

<< < (5/5)

coldethyl:
Went to my first mindfullness class night. Boy does my mind chatter. Fifteen minutes meditation is a long time when you are having flash after flash and praying you don't keel over with panic. Still I slept much better last night which may or may not be coincidental. And I walked up bank and stairs to get to class- yes chest twinged there, and while doing the breathing stuff, but it was ok. Just sitting in the chair trying to relax made it so clear how tense all my body is. I couldn't even keep still for 15 minutes as bits twitched and ached.

Kate50:
DONT GO TO WORK!

Justjules:
Well done Coldethyl.  I have had a look around my area but unfortunately there are no mindfulness classes I could attend. There were a couple of a daytime but obviously with work, can't do that.

Have you had heart tests? Did you say on a previous posts that you had some in hospital years ago?
X

coldethyl:
I have fibromyalgia as well so some days it's try and locate which bit isn't aching ... That said, when my anxiety was less , I ached less and was able to do 30 minutes on treadmill or exercise bike easily. I hate all this living in my head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version