Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Reiki

<< < (5/7) > >>

Autumn:

--- Quote from: Ju Ju on November 15, 2015, 07:41:50 PM ---Thank you, Autumn. Reiki is something I would love to try. You have explained it so well and your love of it comes over.

--- End quote ---

You're welcome Ju Ju - I really do love it as I've seen so many 'mini miracles' with it! :)

Autumn:

--- Quote from: Night_Owl on November 15, 2015, 08:22:38 PM ---Thanks Autumn for the explanation - and welcome to the forum, great to have a Reiki Practitioner on board.

I've had Reiki sessions and loved it - the effect was so powerful - I remember feeling very emotional (tearful) not in a bad way though, a release, particularly when my ears were cupped.

Thinking about suggesting Reiki to my elderly father (he's very close minded though) my lovely Mum died last year and he's not coping very well emotionally, it may help him.

Thank you for the welcome Night_Owl! :thankyou:
Thank you for sharing how you felt on one of your treatments - Reiki really does help balance everything - gently. I think it would be perfect for your dad, if he's willing to give it a go. Reiki works even if you don't believe in it, you just have to be willing to give it a go. I'm so sorry about your mum's passing - must be very difficult for you too.xx

J x

--- End quote ---

Autumn:

--- Quote from: groundhog on November 15, 2015, 09:30:25 PM ---Autumn - I felt relaxed just reading your explanation,  sounds wonderful.  I've had some reflexology sessions recently and I loved it - so relaxing I fell asleep.  I think she does Reiki too - I will make enquiries xx

--- End quote ---

Aww, that's a lovely thing to say groundhog! I'm glad it's come across ok. I was a reflexologist for 20 years too, but have had to really cut back due to wear and tear on my thumbs, but reflexology is fab too and also balances in a slightly different way! I always think that if a therapist has Reiki it really enhances any treatment they give. Ooh, do ask for Reiki too and then you can choose which one you need each time you go! :) xx

Autumn:

--- Quote from: cubagirl on November 15, 2015, 11:08:10 PM ---If not GH, try Indian Head Massage. They are wonderful too.

I've found a clinic which does Reiki here. May make enquiry.

--- End quote ---

Go for it! :)

Autumn:

--- Quote from: CLKD on November 16, 2015, 12:55:49 PM --- :thankyou:

Massage is relaxing.  I love my feet being massaged  ;)

--- End quote ---
Me too - have you tried reflexology?  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version