Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Reiki

<< < (3/7) > >>

honeybun:
That's what I was thinking. I do have a relative that does it but she is too far away.

I can see a Xmas gift coming up.

Honeybun
X

bramble:
I used to have Reiki once a month - very relaxing. Unfortunately the girl I went to moved away but I thoroughly recommend it.

Bramble

Ju Ju:
Thank you, Autumn. Reiki is something I would love to try. You have explained it so well and your love of it comes over.

Night_Owl:
Thanks Autumn for the explanation - and welcome to the forum, great to have a Reiki Practitioner on board.

I've had Reiki sessions and loved it - the effect was so powerful - I remember feeling very emotional (tearful) not in a bad way though, a release, particularly when my ears were cupped.

Thinking about suggesting Reiki to my elderly father (he's very close minded though) my lovely Mum died last year and he's not coping very well emotionally, it may help him.

J x

groundhog:
Autumn - I felt relaxed just reading your explanation,  sounds wonderful.  I've had some reflexology sessions recently and I loved it - so relaxing I fell asleep.  I think she does Reiki too - I will make enquiries xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version