Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Hyaluronic acid?

<< < (4/6) > >>

Hurdity:
Maybe if the skin/tissues is/are thinner due to VA it feels hotter - thinner skin is always more sensitive - think of the sensitive areas your outer skin... and how you test a baby's bath water (with elbow!).

Hurdity x

spookstreet:

--- Quote from: CLKD on November 11, 2015, 04:02:27 PM ---Your pee will leave the urethra at body temperature  ;) - it can't be any hotter.

What did your GP say about your pee?  What makes you think it's too hot  :-\ - it always surprises me how warm mine is if I splash when taking a sample  ::)

--- End quote ---

Well, it does feel hotter! And as I said, I know that's the case because there are times when I pee when it feels 'normal'/like it used to do!

The urologist who did a physical exam and the GP have both accepted this as a VA symptom ...

spookstreet:

--- Quote from: Hurdity on November 11, 2015, 04:21:33 PM ---Maybe if the skin/tissues is/are thinner due to VA it feels hotter - thinner skin is always more sensitive - think of the sensitive areas your outer skin... and how you test a baby's bath water (with elbow!).

Hurdity x

--- End quote ---

That does make sense, Hurdity: it's these damned fine tissues you get post-menopause!  >:(

spookstreet:

--- Quote from: SadLynda on November 11, 2015, 12:01:25 PM ---thanks spookstreet :)  After reading all 17 pages of this thread yesterday http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,22886.0.html  I realised what was wrong with me, worth a read.

--- End quote ---

I have taken a look at that thread in the past - made me realise that I really don't have much to complain about compared with a lot of women!

CLKD:
However: your problem is yours - nothing is less or more here!  If it bothers you then talk about it.  Ask.  Share.  Discuss  ;)

Pee leaves the urethra at body temperature  :-\ ……….. maybe pee into a pot and use a thermometer for 3 days/nights.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version