Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

LadyCare?

(1/6) > >>

CJ-sleepless:
Someone at work today told me she doesn't use HRT, but instead uses something called LadyCare - never heard of it - googled it, seems to be magnet based and worn I your undies!  Anyone heard of this or tried it? I find it hard to believe that it does anything but my work colleague swears by it!  Always open to alternatives etc, and intrigued to see what others think? Another gimmick?

CLKD:
We have responses to this product on here somewhere, if you do a 'search'  :-\

Joyce:
Do a search on here, but gather it's best to save your money. I asked my GP and was told not to mess with magnets.

CJ-sleepless:
I did try a search before I posted but couldn't find anything. Just searched again without the capital c in the middle and found previous posts....

I'm not a believer so not tempted myself, was just interested

Hurdity:
Noooooo! We've had several ( er somewhat barmy!) magnet discussions CJ-sleepless - one very recently - so if you've found them that's great  ::)

--- Quote from: CJ-sleepless on August 11, 2015, 04:27:57 PM ---I'm not a believer so not tempted myself, was just interested

--- End quote ---

Haha! Belief is the thing with this... and Science and belief are mutually exclusive!

I'll say no more but wish you all the best ( not with this product though  ;D )

Hurdity x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version