Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Sage doesn't work any more

<< < (12/13) > >>

zodiac:
Hi , everyone, ive not been scared off from the forum but do feel that some post do tend to not come across all that sympathetic sorry, n HRT and anti depressants are pushed alot, its great that its wrking for lots of women but i for one aint allowed it n aint gonig to take it,
I do eat healthly, i dont drink or smoke, i exersise at the gym3 times a week, i have 4 dogs to walk, 3 step kids living with me, a beautiful granddaughter i have 4 times a week whilst my son n daughterinlaw go to wrk, i also get up at 5 am n go to wrk , then go to wrk again at dinner time, ( i clean at school n welfare assistant at dinner time) , i take n evening primrose, Vitamins, i only weigh 9 st, and im only 48, but only feel 20 lol and have always been like this well for ever really, :)), i have bad days now n again but thats when i come on here to have a chat n asked about sage n thought there would be people who do the herbal side or alternative therapys for menopause, but looks like that got lost some were lol, anyway thanx for all the info n thankyou to the ones who felt thecsame as me about hrt n do the herbal way felt better knowing theres more of us :)) x

honeybun:
You keep posting. It's always good to have other suggestions and ideas on the forum and your ideas are as valid as anyone else's.

Honeyb
x

Dancinggirl:
Hi Zodiac - I'm sorry you feel you haven't received good support from us all.
We all have to tread our own path - finding ways to deal with what life throws at us.
I have personally tried many, if not most, of the alternative remedies and herbs etc. sadly with little success but  I do accept that many people do benefit. Your lifestyle sounds fab and is probably your best remedy.
DG xxx

zodiac:
Hi all, yeh my life style is good, sage prob stopped wrking it could be the weather being to hot, or my body needs a break as with most herbal stuff, any way at the mo they have calmed down and are bareable n its good, it minght be with the new thing im taking after loads of reasurch n read the reviews so ill just see how this goes for a while, plus my hot sweats could be worse coz its been just over 3 mths since i hhad a period which is great lol like this part of meno hahaha, anyway off to wrk
Bye x

CLKD:
Crikey! do you eat 3 Weetabix each morning  ;D

We have a dog thread - do join in ('cos I'm nosey)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version