Menopause Discussion > Alternative Therapies

Sage doesn't work any more

<< < (2/13) > >>

CLKD:
If a herbal 'practitioner' suggests that you buy the products then maybe it's not the route to go ?  How about H&B for advice? I know they sell stuff but there isn't the pressure.

At your age you probably need HRT of some kind to protect heart and bones  ;)

zodiac:
I am not allowed HRT, and i am not prepared to take the risk, i am very fit n healthy n very active, but i have a high risk of that all changing on HRT, and i cant put somert in my body that has the potential to ruin my health n life so sorry to everyone but HRT is not an option
Its ok for you all that can take it but NO i aint goin that rout  n im not forced to buy the stuff from the health food shop either lol
Sorry but hrt is not a option 😀

libby1:
Hi Zodiac

I've also used sage for over a year and it's worked really well but the past week I've been suffering at night. Not sure if it's the warm weather or the sage not working  :-\  I've not yet had problems during the day, only at night but I've probably got that to look forward to  :o

And I too have chosen not to take hrt  ;)

Libby
x

annettanagle:
Hi, I was recommended Sage and Dandelion by a friend of a friend who said it worked for them in getting rid of hot flushes. I have been on a tincture of both now for two weeks and they have started to go (They say it can take up to six weeks). I was having them all day and night but have only had one in the last few days. Have you tried Dandelion? The health shop said a tincture was the best so I have 15-20 drops of each 3 times a day. I also don't want to and can't go down the HRT route as I have had breast cancer. I hope this keeps working, and I hope you find something that helps. The tinctures are expensive so I may start digging up the dandelions in the garden and use them.  :)

Annetta xx

zodiac:
Hi Libby and Anneta,
At last someone who understands and whos useing the herbal route, yeh its prob the weather but its gone like winter here in morecambe lol sooo cold, lol but its good that someone understands and has read my messages and isnt all HRT this n HRT that lol as was feeling like noone understood or read my messages, but yeh prob is the weather only its gone like winter here incostadel morecambe lol
But thanx feel like someone actually listened n understood lol will look into the dandilion
:)))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version